|Job Title||Hyperbaric Technician|
|Company||The Sears Institute|
|City||Royal Palm Beach|
|Description||We have an immediate opening for a Full Time Hyperbaric Technician within our organization, The Sears Institute. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience working as a Hyperbaric Technician and be responsible for administering hyperbaric oxygen therapy to patients assuring the safe, and effective operation of the hyperbaric (HBOT) chambers and related support systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Performs oxygen therapy treatment protocols as prescribed by physician. Observes the patient and the hyperbaric systems during oxygen treatments. Reports unusual occurrences to physician.
• Accurately documents patient condition and the administration of care in the patient record in a timely manner.
• Operates, maintains and ensures the safety of the hyperbaric oxygen chamber and all associated systems/equipment to meet hospital, department and regulatory requirements.
• Contributes to a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a quiet healing environment.
• Minimum 12 months experience in a hyperbaric environment.
• CHT - Certified Hyperbaric Tech by the National Board of
Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology (NBDHMT), EMT
(Emergency Med Tech)
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart
• Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Benefits & Compensation
• Paid Training
• Comfortable and business casual work environment
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
• Earn as you go vacation and sick time
• Medical benefits
• Working in a beautiful clinic
|Contact Name||Kris Riedell|