|Job Title||Hyperbaric Technician|
|Company||Spectrum Health Lakeland|
The Hyperbaric Technician, under direct supervision of the wound clinic physician or designee, administer hyperbaric oxygen therapy to patients as prescribed by the hyperbaric physician. Is responsible for the safe and effective operation of the hyperbaric chamber and related support systems. Is responsible for day-to-day maintenance of hyperbaric chamber and related support systems. Assist in the delivery of patient care appropriate to the level of his/her medical training.
• Must be a Certified and/or Registered Respiratory Therapist or have current LPN/RN license.
• Must be licensed in the state of Michigan within 90 days from date of hire or transfer.
• Must hold current BLS certification and be ACLS certified within one year of employment.
• Must successfully complete an approved UHMS Hyperbaric Medicine Introductory Course.
• Minimum of one year clinical hyperbaric system operations experience preferred.
What We Have to Offer:
• Lifestyle: Located in Southwest Michigan, we are perfectly located between the Midwest's major cities – 90 miles from Chicago, 180 miles from Indianapolis and 190 miles from Detroit and located right along the southern point of Lake Michigan, you'll enjoy 25 miles of shoreline, including beaches, dunes and coastal beauty. Not only is there the beautiful coastline of Lake Michigan there is multiple inland lakes to enjoy water sports!
• Employee-centric: Spectrum Health Lakeland is the largest employer in Berrien County and has been named in the nation’s Top 15 Hospitals by Truven Health
• Activities to engage in throughout the 4 seasons: We have something for every season of the year including boating along the beautiful coastline of Lake Michigan in the summer; cross country skiing in the winter; touring our many wine trails in the fall; and hiking through our state parks in the spring. You can also enjoy our multiple festivals any time of the year.
• Local school systems: We have some of the finest schools (public/private) in the area including community colleges and major universities, to advance you and your families' education.
|Contact Name||Taleah Adams|