|Company||Under Pressure Hyperbarics|
|Description||Under Pressure Hyperbarics is a privately owned and operated hyperbaric company working in conjunction with wound care facilities. We are looking for a positive, energetic, knowledgeable individual to join our team.
The Certified Hyperbaric Technician (CHT) is responsible for ensuring compliance in the program's safety on behalf of the patients, company and host facility; therefore he/she shall exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to the health and safety policy and procedures of the program. The CHT will work closely with the safety director, management, and physician(s) in the coordination of patient care and make recommendations in procedures for the operations and maintenance of the hyperbaric program. The CHT will assume responsibility for patients while they are undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy. He/she shall make necessary recommendations for the departmental safety policies and incorporate new safety procedures as appropriate. He/she shall have the authority to restrict and remove any potentially hazardous supply or equipment items from hyperbaric environment.
• High school graduate.
• Certification as a Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT) Preferred. All related pathway licensure or equivalent licensure required to obtain a CHT license must be maintained and up to date throughout employment.
• If applicant doesn't have their CHT, candidate must attend a UHMS approved introduction to hyperbaric medicine course.
• Certified or licensed as an EMT, LVN, RT, or other based on a case by case basis.
• CPR certified, ACLS (preferred) certified within one (1) year of employment.
• A minimum of one (1) year experience in the medical field.
• Must possess good verbal, written, and electronic communications skills.
• Basic knowledge of NFPA - 99, NFPA – 55, PVHO, CGA, US Navy Dive Tables, NBDHMT, UHMS, and other related hyperbaric codes, standards, & organizations.
• Basic training and experience in chamber maintenance, and operations.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform the behaviors as outlined in the position summary.
• Possesses the ability to physically meet the strenuous demands required of the job.
• Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions independently.
Our compensation package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matching 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays.
|Contact Name||Nicole Garrett|